Q. I'm a graduate student, are there places in the Main Stacks that I can reserve as a study area?


If you're a currently registered graduate student, long term study carrels are available through the academic year (end of Summer Session). For more information, see Main (Gardner) Stacks Study Carrels.


  • Last Updated Oct 19, 2021
  • Views 11
  • Answered By Instruction Services Division

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0