Q. Where can I return GALC artwork?


During the shelter in place, if you have paintings or prints from the Graphic Arts Loan Collection (GALC) you'd like to return, please contact Scott Peterson (speterso@berkeley.edu) to arrange a time to drop off the artwork.

  • Last Updated Jun 02, 2021
  • Views 34
  • Answered By Instruction Services Division

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0