How can I get articles scanned and sent to me electronically?


Contact your library to request materials through Resource Sharing / Interlibrary Loan.  

Independent, non-UC Berkeley researchers may submit Scan requests for a fee; see the Library web page for eligibility, restrictions, fees, and submission form.

For materials owned by The Bancroft Library, see Duplication & Permission Services at The Bancroft Library.


  • Last Updated Jun 06, 2023
  • Views 252
  • Answered By Instruction Services Division

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0